Perfect Benefits Of Vitamin C
Deficiency Of Vitamin C⇨
Symptoms of vitamin C deficiency
Ascorbic Acid Of Vitamin C⇨
Vitamin C, also known as Ascorbic Acid, is a water – soluble vitamin. It is essential for normal body functioning. Humans must obtain vitamin c through their diet. Other mammals have the opportunity to produce their own vitamin c supply.
Functions Of Vitamin C⇨
Vitamin c is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body. it helps the body make collagen, an important protein used to make skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels.
Vitamin C is needed for healing wounds, and for repairing and maintaining bones and teeth. It also helps the body absorb iron from nonheme sources.
Rich Foods Of Foods ⇨
- Oranges 1 large:82 mg ( Over 100 % DV)
- Red peppers half cup chopped, raw:95 mg ( Over 100 % DV)
- Kale 1 Cup:80 mg ( Over 134 % DV)
- Brussels sprouts half cup cooked:48 mg ( Over 80 % DV)
- Broccoli half cup cooked:51 mg ( Over 107 % DV)
- Strawberries half cup:42 mg ( 70 % DV )
- Grapefruit half cup:43 mg ( 71 % DV )
- Guava 1 fruit:125 mg ( 100 % DV )
- Kiwi 1 piece:64 mg ( 33% DV )
- Green peppers half cup chopped, raw:60 mg ( 100% DV )
- Mango 1 cup:45.7 mg ( 76% DV )
Overdose Of Vitamin C
Overdosing on vitamin c leads to:
- Abdominal bloating and cramps
- Kidney stones
- Perfect Benefits Of Vitamin B3
- Perfect Benefits Of Vitamin B6
- Perfect Benefits Of Vitamin B5 Depression, Insomnia or Stomach Pain
- Perfect Benefits Of Vitamin B2 Weakness, Throat Swelling / Sorer
- Perfect Benefits Of Vitamin B1 Weight loss,Weakness, and Irregular
Final Word ⇨
I hope you guys in this article
[ Perfect Benefits Of Vitamin C ]
But you like it and share your thoughts in the comment box.